PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Disney Home Inspiration

Disney Dream Suite:
Now we can’t talk Disney dream suites without talking about the TRUE Disney dream Suite found in the ORIGINAL Disneyland. This suite is a two bedroom suite that includes a patio (Courtyard), living room, two bathrooms and hallway. Here are some pictures of the suite. Honestly, I haven’t seen anyone go into the suite since its creation in 2008 but I’m sure they have. Really they should allow me to stay there since it’s just collecting dust, I can dust… I’m open to it. 







Oh and a much more detail blog post from Mousewait.


Holly Madison's Home:
Jealous, that's all I have to say. In a nut shell, Holly Madison loves Disney and well, since she can afford it, her home is very Disney influenced. Check the full post over at Boddy at the Hundreds but here are two pictures I snatched from the post. OH and note, SHE HAS Club 33 china!

Cinderella inspired bedroom, looks amazing and would go great with the rug below.....

 Rugs + Disney = fabulous!

 This is just one of the many beautiful rugs inspired by Disney and his genius! If only I had the money, but it's great to look and get some ideas non?! They can be found on LampsPlus website or for the full official web site click here.
 
The Walt Collection
These are Wall "coverings" aka wall paper inspired by Disney... my favorite is called the Signature fillagree... beautiful. To see more click here.


The Up House
I love, love, love Disney. It's just the way it is- always have, always will. So with that I squealed when I found out that the Real-Life "Up" movie house had been created. On TOP of that they decorated the INSIDE! EEEEEE! Follow the link to "Hooked on Houses" blog article on the whole home. I did steal these two pictures from the website, these will be mine... oh yes, they will be mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment