PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

From OMD: 8 Stages of Becoming a Disney Super Fan

        I did not attend the 24 hour celebration held at Disneyland yesterday. Instead, I drooled over my phone  while following updates from Twitter, blogs, Facebook and Instragram. I'm not big on the crowds that flock (now, more than ever) to Disneyland. I have had the taste of the quaint morning walk when you can stroll from land to land with only seeing a handful a people. Now that feeling is far and few. No matter, I still love my second home.
       On Wednesday I got my Disney dose by visiting DCA and Disneyland for a pair of hours in the late afternoon. I strolled in a planned outfit of red, white and blue under the Memorial Day decor on Buena Vista Street. As we walked by the "Storytellers" statue my aunt Cathy asked what time was it supposed to represent, and I chime in "1923". And I realize and stated , I'm a such a nerd! She responds, "No dear, I prefer to call you a Geek".
         Here's to the Geeks- 8 stages of Becoming a Disney Super Fan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment