PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Dapper Day Recap ...real quick

Dapper Day, Feb. 5th, 2012

Dear Diary,
       Where do I begin? First of all, it wasn't such a quiet day as I hoped. I thought this country loved football, apparently not as many as I had hoped for stayed home in front of their TV screens.  For someone who loves Disneyland, I do NOT like the crowds. It's not the amount of people, it's the rudeness (is that a word?) of them.
         I attended Dapper Day with my Aunt Cathy but because we only went to DCA it was a little different than being on the other side where all the festivities were taking place. I did see several other Dapper ladies and gentlemen, but my rather shy (yes I SAID SHY) self couldn't get up the nerve to introduce myself and ask to take a picture with them. Moreover, now looking at my picture, I'm not that dapper as I had hoped.
What did I learn...
1) Must plan in advance for dapper day- I mean ALL out. I know you can't see, but I'm wearing sandals (For shame)! I have plans forming in the head, oh yes, the hamster has positioned himself back on that wheel and has begun to spun.
2) Attend Disneyland side ( don't question me! I don't have a pass and had the 99 dollar one park a day ticket, DCA was less crowded) during the festivities.
3) Introduce myself! How in the world do I expect for the Disneyland blogosphere to adore me (can you hear the air being wooshed into my ego..hehe) when I can't even say "Hello My name is...". GAH!
Anyways, big thanks to Auntie C. for showing me a lovely time for my birthday. I always do :) And helping me scope out Dapper people and discussing what era should be represented during dapper days.


The Disney way

The New Cars' Land under construction, I would love to take a Dapper picture under Flo's Cafe Sign!
Look at the new cast member "costumes"!! EEK! I want to work at minimum wage just to strut in that!


For more pictures on Dapper Day Feb. 5th, 2012. Please Visit http://dapperday.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment