PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Memorable Mondays


Today I introduce a new part of the blog, called Memorable Mondays. It will be of picture that you all donate to the blog about memories you have a Disneyland. Yes, I do discriminate and ask that be  from DisneyLAND, Ca, eh, California Adventure will also be accepted. I’m not trying to be mean, but once I open the door for other Walt Disney parks it can get too overwhelming. I also ask you send a quick 2-3 sentence blurp on the picture. Until I begin getting other pictures, you will have to endure mine, I FORWORN YOU!!! START SENDING YOURS NOW!
Okay, here we go. 


This is my favorite picture from Disneyland. It was taken on the premiere day of Pirates of the Caribbean. It was held right on the Rivers of America so they opened at 6am to close at 5pm….and very few people knew about. Just a walk in Walt’s Footsteps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment