PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

It's not Easy being Green...

          ...or blue, gold or black. Heck, it's just not easy these days period. With the rising prices of gasoline and not to mention prices of  Disneyland APs, it's hard to keep going, especially when you feel like your barely afloat financially. Top it off with a funky mood that's lasted way too long and you've got a pot of crud. My funk and health made me to rethink "One more day" at Disneyland BUT I did get to go that weekend for some R&R.  So what I am asking for, is for y'all to bear with me.
           I've decided to put "just the facts ma'am" posts about the original rides of Disneyland to start filling in the gaps-  this should all be up by the end of the week. In the meantime, enjoy some pictures of the Disneyland Flag Retreat Ceremony. I always get choked up watching it, and love how Ernie, a former Marine himself, invites all Military current and previous to come up to participate. Love, Love, Love the tradition. A big Thank You to him and all those who allow us to realize how lucky we are. Oorah!
 




             

0 comments:

Post a Comment